Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WC#1

1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc

well...our story began LONG ago...10 year almost exactly. I was a nanny living in Venezuela-I got home in April after being gone for the longest 6 months of my life, I was young, just a babe, 19 years old. My sister Kelli and I had always been close and she was living with her boyfriend Ben (who is now her husband) and their room mate Matt. She invited me over for Matt's 22nd birthday party they were having, which was on May 6th. I went, mingled...Matt was on the couch with another girl Liz (Kelli's best friend, she really wanted Matt to find someone, to put it in nice terms). Things didnt click well with Matt and Liz, and Kelli had an idea...she was going to hook her little sister up with her friend Matt. Problem was, we were both so shy...she had to come on our first few dates with us, pathetic huh? I was still kind of dating other people, nothing serious...Matt asked me to be his girlfriend on May 20th, 2001...I said I had to think about it...I was young (stupid response) but finally the next day I realized that I DID want a boyfriend! We went camping together the next weekend with some of my friends and shared a tent...It was so sweet as we were going to bed, he asked if he could kiss me-I will always remember our first kiss, it was magical :) Matt and I dated for 9 years before we FINALLY got married last year!! I'm a patient girl!!

Gosh, that was long before digital pictures, I dont think I have our first picture together!! How sad is that?? The first one I can remember is from my 21st birthday and I will have to find that and add to this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment