Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WC #2

2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
Ours is a story of what I believe is absolute FATE...29 years (almost 30) ago, a cute little girl was born to some very awesome parents...said parents had just bought their first house on CONE Ave. Said little girl grew up on Cone Ave. until she was 16 years old...I LOVED that neighborhood, lots of kids to play with, lots of fields, just an all around great childhood...best anyone could ask for.

Fast forward 19 years, when said girl met a man name Matthew Cone (interesting??) One of the first things I told him was "I grew up on Cone Ave. how funny" then he tells me that the street was named after his grandpa Ed Cone who used to be the mayor of Eugene in the 60's and his family was pretty well known in the area...at that moment I thought, wow, could this be fate??

Then I realized that both his family and my family were hard core Oregon State Beaver fans...and that is a VERY tough thing to be living in the Oregon Duck country (Eugene). Then I thought again, wow, could this be fate?? YES YES YES, absolutely!! I always knew I wanted to marry this man, and Im so glad I finally got the chance to do that. I LOVE YOU BABY!!! (More on the CONE reference at later blog posts, its crazy!!)


Matt and I at one of our favorite things to do together, go to OSU football games,

GO BEAVERS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment