Thursday, June 9, 2011

WC #9

9. the ceremony and reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?


So...I told you there would be more of the "Cone" reference later on in my posting. Matt and I got married in Salem, which is about an hour north of us on a college campus, Willamette University. We got married in a chapel that is called "Cone Chapel" its named after his grandparents who both went to WU and donated a great deal of money to have the chapel renovated. I LOVE that we were able to get married there. Matt is the only grandson who carries the last name Cone and it was everything I ever wished for. We got married on May 22nd, 2010 9 years and 2 days after we started dating :)

The campus was beautiful and with lots of old beautiful buildings for pictures...warning this might be a picture overload :)


The back of the chapel

Our "Love Tree"

Daddy walking me down the isle






for some reason I love this picture...all the guys waiting

in the side room for the ceremony to start...Matt looks nervous














The inside of the chapel...sorry its a dark picture





































No comments:

Post a Comment