Friday, June 10, 2011

WC #10

10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!


The cake didnt really turn out how I wanted it to, but oh well...I didnt eat hardly any of it except the first bite that Matt and I took together, we had 3 laters, raspberry poppyseed, chocolate and carrot cake, all with cream cheese frosting.


For the food we had a choice between turkey and steak...it was hard because most of Matt's family has celiac disease which is an allergy to gluten. So we kinda had to have things they could eat to...but basically just the meats, some veggies, rolls and fruit. Pretty boring :)


The cake...looks like it was lopsided to me :(




We were very nice to each other and didnt shove the cake in our faces :)



I love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment