Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Legs Are Like Jell-O!!!

I had my first visit w/ my personal trainer Logan last night...and um yeah he pretty much kicked my ass! After just 1 hour I felt great! I was like, sweet I CAN do this! Then I got home and it started, as I walked up my stairs to my honey-bam, its like my legs gave out of me! I looked like a complete fool walking up and down the stairs at our house last night.

This morning I wake up, and I can barely get out of bed, the way Im walking reminds me of when I had my knee surgery...but...I will put my big girl panties on and suck it up, and GO TO THE GYM tonight~with my good friends Kristen and Brad. YAY~

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up and your big-girl panties will soon be too big for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girly! Keep it up!and ya aren't stairs a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!! New to your blog!! I have a love/hate with jello leg. Hate it b/c it sucks, but LOVE it because you've done something, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with the trainer!! The best thing for sore muscles is to get right back into the gym for another work-out. Hurts at first but then you feel SO much better!

    ReplyDelete