Wednesday, July 1, 2009

so sweet!


Just wanted to put up a sweet picture of my sweet niece Peyton...or as I call her in this picture, Cookie Monster!
So...I get back from lunch today and have someone waiting here for me-its one of my favorite clients son's...she followed me over from John's office after he passed away and is such a sweetie...I open up the card and it says "thank you so much for always taking such good care of our family and caring so much about us, and congratulations on this new chapter in your life". I thought that was so sweet...well, then I see a gift card in there-to Bed, Bath and Beyond for $100!!! Oh my gosh, that was so sweet, I just dont feel like I deserve it-but I am so grateful for it. It was such a sweet gesture from a wonderful client. I love my clients!


No comments:

Post a Comment