Thursday, December 2, 2010

Projects, Projects, Projects :)


Ive been keeping myself busy lately, with the Christmas Season upon us, I have gotten back into making rag rugs...they make great gifts and keep idle hands busy. My mom taught me how to make them and my great grandma GG taught her how to make them, they are super easy and super fun!
I also have started dabbling into photography a little bit...IM NOT GOOD YET, but my awesome sister Stacey (who is a professional photographer, Little Avocado Photography) let me borrow her "backup" camera to play around with...like I said I am not good yet, and none of these photos are edited yet, but I thought I would post a few...enjoy!
Hugs and Kisses! Julie ~
My sweet sweet sweet nephew KK

My Mother in law's Cat Henry

Mommy and Daddy's house for Thanksgiving, so pretty


My absolutely adorable niece Peypey



No comments:

Post a Comment