Thursday, December 16, 2010

Call me a dork and a nerd all you want..

BUT...I am SO excited to be going to THIS concert!! July 8th baby! Im going with my 2 amazing sisters Kelli and Stacey and Stacey's friend Tiffany and my best friend Kathy, it is going to freaking ROCK...Im so stoked. When I was 8, my sister Stacey won tickets to the show in Seattle...she took her friend, my dad felt bad for Kelli and I, so he bought 3 more tickets, Kelli got to bring a friend and I got to be the annoying little sister tagging along.

It was actually one of my fondest memories from my childhood...my AMAZING daddy drove 5 of us screaming tweens up to Seattle for the concert (5 hour drive). We were well equiped with BIG bottons of our favorite boys (Joey will always be my main man...sorry Matt), signs we had made for the trip up saying stuff like "Honk if you love New Kids on the Block"...much screaming of anticipation and a lot of "are we there yet's" from the back seat. My daddy sure was a trooper, I hope that someday Matt will be doing those same type of things for our children.

Anyway, can I get a WOOHOO for NKOTB??? YESSSSSSSSSSS







No comments:

Post a Comment