Thursday, April 1, 2010

My heart is breaking :(

My sweet Grammie is in the hospital again...I dont know if she will make it out this time. Matt and I went to see her last night, and I think it may be the last time we will have seen her. We hugged on her and loved on her-and said our goodbyes. She told me to have a good life...thats when I broke down. Could you please say some prayers for my Grammie Joyce? That if it is her time to go (shes 90) that she goes peacefully. Please say some prayers for my daddy-he is her youngest and I know (being the baby myself) that it is going to be extremely difficult for him, although I think he has come to terms with it. I wish I had a picture of my Grammie on my computer so you could all see how beautiful she is. Thank you so much for your prayers

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your grandma and your family in this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Julie ....praying for your entire family.

    ReplyDelete