Friday, April 16, 2010

:(

My dear sweet Grammie is now in Heaven...My heart is sad, but also releived that she is no longer in pain and she is now with my Grandpa rejoycing and reconnecting...Please keep my family in your prayers, we knew it was coming, but its still never easy. She hung on long enough for all of the family to come over and say goodbye last night. I love you Grammie and I hope you know how much of an impact you had on my life. You were a wonderful person and I hope one day and I can be at least half of the woman you were. Your spirit and kindness influenced me in a way that you will never know. I am so greatful that I was chosen to be in your life. I have many fond memories of my childhood and adulthood that were made wonderful because of you. I only I wish that Matt and I were getting married sooner so you could be there, but I KNOW you will be there looking down on me in Heaven. I love you Grammie Joyce Rosalie Wells Lowell Kelly. You will always be in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry for your loss Julie. I pray that you are able to get through this tough time by keeping the fond memories close to your heart.
    You are in my thoughts Julie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    God Bless
    Janet

    ReplyDelete