Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Enchanted Forest

There isn't a whole lot of fun theme park type things to do here in Oregon. We have one place up in Salem called Enchanted Forest, I hadn't been since I was 5. My best friend Kathy and her family decided to go last weekend. I borrowed my nephew for the day and we had such a blast, I can't wait to go back. It's a super cute place. Here are some pictures of our adventure :)






Humpty Dumpty




Austin, Avery and Kylee






Me and my nephew Avery




Avery in the crooked house


Me being a total dork in the crooked house





This was one of our favorite things, the log ride...you get super soaked!





This was SO cute, all Kylee wanted to do was hold Avery's hand





Panning for "gold"




Me and Kylee watching the gang go on the log ride...she was too little to go :(







Bumper boats!!




My beautiful best friend Kathy and her daughter Kylee




Kathy, Brandon, Austin and Avery on the log ride making a big splash!




Alice in Wonderland's rabbit hole




Me and Aves in the "witches mouth




It sure was a great time and I so cant wait to have more fun adventures this summer...now that the sun has finally decided to show up in the Pacific Northwest!!









No comments:

Post a Comment