Friday, November 20, 2009

I got my wedding dress!! And some more engagement pics

Matt and I got some of the rest of our engagement pics back and I love them, here are a few for your viewing pleasure :)














thats all Im posting of it...I love it and it fits me perfectly! I got it from this cute little bridal shop in Lebannon, Or. The woman was wonderful! I went up there w/ my best friend before she left for the Dominican and found this dress that I really liked, but it was like 6 sizes too big, I couldnt tell what it looked like and it was so frumpy on me. The woman offered to order it in MY size and she did! I drove up there w/ my mommy and tried it on and it just felt right...my perfect dress, everything that I have ever wanted!










1 comment:

  1. you are so gorgeous my love. seeing these pictures made me miss you more! I am just so happy for you guys!! and that dress! it looks sooooo gorgeous. that braided whatever it is on the side? I'm loving it....you are going to look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete